I have always given back to the communities where I live (Belmont) and work (Somerville), and I look forward to serving our community on the Board of Selectmen.
- 26 years as an attorney specializing in complex zoning, real estate, and business contracts
- Principal attorney at Adam Dash and Associates in Somerville since 1993
- Best Attorney in Somerville Award, Somerville News, 2012
In Belmont, where I live
- Warrant Committee (vice-chair)
- Zoning Board of Appeals
- CPA Study Committee (chair)
- Underwood Pool Building Committee (vice-chair)
- Town Meeting
In Somerville, where I work
- Chamber of Commerce (past chair)
- Mayor’s Zoning Advisory Committee
- Homeless Coalition (past president)
- Parent of a BHS junior and BHS graduate, with experience at Wellington, Chenery and Belmont High School.