I am running for Selectman because we, as a town, need to make some changes. We have a great foundation – wonderful neighborhoods, excellent schools, and a strong sense of community – but I also hear widespread frustration with “the town.” Together, we can change that.
My commitment: I will emphasize timely and collaborative decision-making on the priorities we share – our people, schools, neighborhoods, businesses, infrastructure and environment. I want to get things done, and I have the vision, experience, and action approach to do it.
I would appreciate your vote on Tuesday,April 4, and I look forward to earning your trust.
_______________ WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT ADAM _______________
"Adam is strongly committed to the Belmont schools and tackling the challenges ahead."
From Jamie Shea, past-president of the Foundation for Belmont Education, member of the BHS Building Committee, parent and teacher
"Adam offers sound and balanced judgment on the financial issues facing Belmont."
From Bob McLaughlin, member of the Warrant Committee and BHS Building Committee
_______________________ LEARN MORE ABOUT ADAM _______________________
On video via Belmont Media Center:
Articles Adam has written:
- High school building project, and other capital needs
- Managing a building project
- Making Belmont more business-friendly
- Budget season
- Liquor license process
Letters to the Editor in support of Adam:
- Ralph Jones: He has the skills and relevant experience to serve as a Selectman
- Ellen Schreiber: He can hit the ground running because he knows how Belmont works
- Jack Weis; Insightful questions, listens carefully, a steward for the citizens of the town
- Laurie Graham: Thorough, thoughtful, open mind, action, consensus
- Bill Skelley: Just the kind of long-term planning approach we need